Our business received Website reputation certificate. @ Biggest Website Reputation resource webutations.info
Like with with our business would you like to know which websites are safe and which website you can trust? The Webreputation add-on shows you the reputation of a site with a simple green/yellow/red icon and scans websites against virus and bad userfeedback. Works similar to WOT. https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/webutation-reputation-security/
Webutation is the #1 resource for website safety & reputation. Join their open community and rate our GBL Europe website. http://www.webutations.info/go/review/gbl-europe.com
Webutation – Website Reputation
webutations.info makes the web a safer place Webutation is an open community about Website Reputation and
- collects user feedback and customer experience about website s like our business for example.
- tests websites against spyware, spam and scams with smart scanning technology in realtime.
- queries as well as many other website feedback resources.
- Google Safebrowsing against badware and phising fraud (which is used in Firefox as well and updates every half hour).
- Website Antivirus which scans sites against adware (popups), spyware (outgoing links) and viruses.
- WOT which collects some reviews about websites.
- Norton Safe Web
Our business and lots of other businesses rely on your support to make the web a safer place… Please rate websites to help others…
The webutation add-on uses a simple color system to warn you whenever you are visiting a potentially dangerous website. The trustworthiness of the business site you are visiting is displayed by a small icon in your browser toolbar. By clicking the icon you can look up the website on webutations.info where you get more detailed information about security risks and where you can also leave your own rating for this website.
Usage: Once you’ve installed the extension, you’ll find the webutation icon in your browser toolbar. It will show you the current webutation score of the website you are surfing on. To get more detailed information of the Website, just click the icon. In the settings, you can also configure how to behave with parental and dangerous sites.