GBL shipping – Never without tracking code
Shipping is only done with large and reliable couriers. And of course you will always receive a tracking code by E-mail. You will always know where your parcel is and what will be the estimated date of delivery.
Shipping with UPS COD – Cash On Delivery (Payment on the exact same time of delivery.)
COD – Cash on delivery orders are only shipped within Europe to 12 different countries.
Countries for COD:
- Austria Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Belgium Maximum: 3000 Euro
- Cyprus Maximum: 4000 Euro
- France Maximum: 750 Euro
- Germany Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Greece Maximum: 1500 Euro
- Ireland Maximum: 999 Euro
- Luxembourg Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Malta Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Portugal Maximum: 1000 Euro
- Spain Maximum: 2499 Euro
- United Kingdom Maximum: 3500 GBP
The payment must be done in cash only Euro’s or for the United Kingdom in British Pounds. Amounts are always rounded to the whole Euro or GBP.
What is ‘Cash On Delivery – COD’?
Cash on delivery (COD) is a payment in which the receiver makes payment for the order at the same time of delivery.
When buyer does not make the payment at the time the order is delivered, this parcel will be returned to UAB Clean and Solve in Lithuania. Please understand that this costs our company money. The recipient will make this payment only by cash!
Please note that by refusal of the package you are black listed for all future cash on delivery payments. Also make sure that the phone number and e-mail address always are correct.
Correct transport documents:
* ‘Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Union regulation dated 18 December 2006. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. Its 849 pages took seven years to pass, and it has been described as the most complex legislation in the Union’s history and the most important in 20 years. It is the strictest law to date regulating chemical substances and will affect industries throughout the world. REACH entered into force on 1 June 2007, with a phased implementation over the next decade. The regulation also established the European Chemicals Agency, which manages the technical, scientific and administrative aspects of REACH.’
We will do always one free resend after shipper has confirmed the delivery was not made. Exception to this rule are the Scandinavian countries.